Effective date: 15 December 2022.
This policy is effective during the usage of your account on any device with LoopTas.
At LoopLoyals B.V., the makers of LoopTas, we aim to provide you with the best way to reflect and to be reflected, in order to acquire personal and team gains in an organization.
2. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Application” means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named LoopTas
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to LoopLoyals
- “Country” refers to the Netherlands
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your device, mobile device or any other device by an application, containing the details of Your details of usage in that application among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” refers to the Application.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
3. GDPR (AVG) Principles
The Company complies with the principles of GDPR. The six overall principles are:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
Your privacy and security is of the utmost importance to Us. We will always follow these principles.
The underlying table explains the following:
- Your rights
- Circumstances in which they are applicable
- How You can execute them
|It is your right…||How?|
|To be informed||te be informed about the personal data of You that We collect and how process that personal data.||We inform U:
|To have Access||to request the personal data that We keep from You that We process.||When you would like to receive a copy of Your personal data that We store at LoopTas, you can request this by:
You will then receive a copy of Your personal data within the period stated in the AVG. Your personal data will then be sent to the emailaddress with which you made the request.
|Rectification||to request that We change or update when these are not correct or not complete.||You can change your personal data
|Verwijdering||to request that We delete certain personal data.
There are situation in which LoopTas can not erase Your personal data, for example, when:
|There are multiple ways to erase your personal data at LoopTas.
|Limit||request that we stop processing all or part of your personal data.
You can do this if:
You may request that we temporarily or permanently stop this processing.
|You can only exercise the right to restrictions by contacting Us|
|Objecting||object to our processing of your personal data.||To exercise your right to object, you can:|
4. Personal Data which we collect from you
|Personal Data||Personal data We need to create Your LoopTas account and allow You to use the LoopTas Service.
The data may include your:
We receive this information from you, for example through the registration form or when you update your account on the account page.
|Usage Data||Personal data about You that is collected and processed when You access or use the LoopTas Service.
A number of different categories of these have been created. These are shown in bold below with a following description.
Information about how You use the LoopTas Service.
Your technical data
5. Usage of Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service, to make you able to log in to your account, use your account to use the app as You.
- To give you the benefits you are eligible for by using the LoopTas-service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email as means of electronic communication in case of security updates when they require your action, or when responding to one of Your requests. Additionally, to contact You by phone. Enrollment for this contact has to be explicitly enrolled for.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your special request to Us.
6. Retention of Personal Data
7. Legal Basis
Safety and Security
We use information about You to verify accounts. To monitor fraudulent activity and to identify violations of Service policies.
Protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights
Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
With your consent
We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote the Services, with your permission.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
9. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency)
11. Contact Us
- By visiting this page on Our website: https://looptas.nl/contact/
- By sending us an email: email@example.com